Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 66...

Hi there. Today was good--packed full from early morning to late night--but so far this week I've yet to find a stopping point. There's always tomorrow for resting, right? Maybe not, but in my case, I don't have a morning class tomorrow, so i'm just gonna count on it anyway. What other choice do we have?

When it comes straight down to it, though, I've a light at the end of the tunnel--Mike's coming up tomorrow (!!) for the Halloween, as well as his birthday, weekend. And not only that, but the tunnel's not even as dark as you'd think! The posters I designed for school came out lovely, turns out, and all of my dayandnight homework/outlining moments did culminate into a madly successful study group session tonight, so I can at least for one tiny little instant feel good and accomplished. Still, knowing that this weekend it'll be Mike, the next it will be beautiful Katie, and then just one more before it'll be crazy Japan--I feel much better about being thoroughly stressed out now to get everything done, because I'm still earlier enough doing it all that I should be calm and able to be present when the good (er...better) stuff comes around. (Don't quote me on that: it's all 'better', right? But then where the heck's the sense in that?)

Anyway, that's all I's got for you (me), at least for tonight. Lovelovelove, all around.

Fareetheewell folk,
-LaW

P.S. I'm afraid Sierra's becoming one of those anthropomorphized pigs in Animal Farm: these days, she can't even sleep without a pillow... :-0


1 comment:

  1. Sierra looks very relaxed and not the least bit concerned about anything that you may be stressed about.

    ReplyDelete