Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 62...

Yawwwwn... Total self-care day--besides the school in the morning, of course. Got a buncha shit done, which was awesome, and cleaned my room a little bit too. Yay! I even went shopping for actual food, for the first time in three weeks! Good stuff, good stuff. The inspiration was a dish called "Butternut Squash Stir-Fry" that has onions and garlic and cashews and coconut milk in it. Sounds great, right? Well it's not, unfortunately. Fun to make though. :)

I also wrote a bunch tonight, but really need to get back to homework stuffs by tomorrow... But in the words of a dear, dear man: "Show me this tomorrow you speak of! Where is it now?"

Sorry for the lame rendition of my day. Oh! But I also got to video chat at length with lovely Ms. Jessica West, the proud new owner of a webcam. 'Twas marvelous stuff...and it reminds me, the rest of ya'll should get yourselves freakin' webcams by now. Don't you know you've got long-distance family relationships to keep track of!!?

Faretheewell folk,
-LaW

2 comments:

  1. So do tell! Did you see Jessica's marvelous belly move and stretch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, no. Webcams aren't equipped to handle such adorableness...

    ReplyDelete