Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 58...

I have a god-awful, and rather ridiculous update for y'all. I've managed to contract another earache!! Just a couple of weeks after taking care of my right ear, and lo and behold my left ear is suddenly the bane of my existence. And it hurts like a bi-awtch! Like, way worse than i remember the other one hurting...but of course, that's one of those nifty magical powers of pain in general, isn't it? One evolutionary answer for why women continue to bear children, in fact...

Anyway, before anyone gets their cute little panties all bunched up, I've finally managed to track down the sweet, know-it-all lady on campus who explained the ins and outs of the student health insurance package, as well as disclosed the location of the university health center to me. And now i most certainly have an appointment set for as soon as freakin' possible, notwithstanding the unacceptability of missing a class. (Did I use that term correctly?! Ummm, either one...? :) The only problem is that I've been suffering since yesterday and the soonest opening is for tomorrow afternoon, after my last class... Gee-willickers!!

So, IF I survive the torment through all those hours in between, I'll totally let you know what's up with the chronic tragedies of my ears. But if not...I hereby will Sierra to Jake!! (And consider that a final request, sir, so no punking out on me.)

Until then!

Faretheewell folk,
-LaW

3 comments:

  1. That is HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Take some Advil (not Tylenol) for the inflamation and pain. Please let me know how it goes. I love you! I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, man. I can handle Sierra! I think you're just going to have live through tomorrow, for both mine and Sierra's sake.

    Definitely let us know how it goes, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that was suppose to read "I *can't* handle Sierra." See what happens when I try to be coherent this late in the evening?

    ReplyDelete