Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 57...

1am: My new favorite time! (Apparently.) Listen, alls I've got time for tonight (this morning?!) is a quick list of the day's events, since pretty much the last 5 hours have been a jumble of friends and family and other sweet folks lending me their precious time--so naturally, all the week's nice homework that I meant to get a healthy head-start on only got partially done. So I'm outtie, almost immediately tonight!

But first: Early rock-climbing! Then lunch; nap; coffee/homework; phone calls galore; dinner with roommate-Laura; dog-walking; more phone calls/emails; this little post; and finally more homework before bed. Can't believe how fast it freakin' flew!! (I blame the two-hour nap...and the waking up blissfully late...(happy) sighs.)

Wish me luck on actually getting up early tomorrow!! I wanna finish a little volunteer project, and maybe work some more on my outlines before morning class... It's possible, I tell ya!!

Faretheewell folk,
-LaW

1 comment: