Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 44...

Gosh, I'm a down-right, hardcore, pure study-bug machine! There's this little paper, see, and it's the first assignment so far to be really truly graded, and it's very much due first thing tomorrow morning. Aaack! He's the 'ish' (as in, 'issue'...is that an acceptable and super-fresh abbrev., d'you think? Disregarding this aside, of course. Pass it on!): I pretty much had the whole thing finished and looking sexy by Thursday night, and then on Friday the teacher told us that it's best to take a couple-day break before beginning final editing if we want fresh eyes--but that she won't be available to answer questions all weekend in observance of a religious holiday. So then I email her immediately about a little concern I had about the main issue of my paper, and I don't hear back until Sunday night that I should probably consider just scrapping and revamping the whole thing. My oh my.

Anyways, that's the mission for tonight--along with getting the reading done for my two other classes tomorrow, which I have to admit is slightly hellish. But that's alright! Steady progress, slow and painful, just the way my beloved old roomies taught me. And speaking of giving shout-outs! I had some lovely little phone/email conversations with a whole handful of lovelier folks the last coupla nights (not that that was a wise decision, what with the whole paper fiasco), so I gotta give props to all those kids out there working to keep me sane. But in the mean time, I guess I should get back to fighting the good fight...

Faretheewell folk,
-LaW

No comments:

Post a Comment