Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fastforward: Day 78 to Day 82...

Okay, I'm back. But I'm not gonna go back and try to catch up. Basically, it's crunch-time folks. Yes, yes, technically exams aren't until the second week of December (which is dagnam frankly bad enough!!), but considering the fact that I still have a 10-page paper, 4 outlines to finish, daily homework plus catch up for classes I'm missing, and all to get done before a plane ride to catch a mere week from tomorrow!? Do-able?: yes. Craziness?: also in the affirmative.

I know, i know, I bring these things upon myself. Nothing new there. Nonetheless, it's also a gosh darn reason to prematurely end this post, if i ever did hear one!

Faretheewe--

1 comment:

  1. Glorious! Glorious I tell you. And stupendously so! Well done.

    ReplyDelete